The following indicates which accounting application(s) the release note(s) apply to.
- QBD = QuickBooks Desktop
- QBO = QuickBooks Online
I’m pumped about the next release note coming out. Fingers crossed, you might see some changes by the end of the week.Happy Friday,Danny
- New - added the “Description” field as a column in the grid. (QBD & QBO)
- Improved - the label for “Details” has now been updated to “Assigned To / Name / Stage” and made a variable width. (QBD & QBO)
- Improved - we’ve removed the “Customer” column since the “Contact Name / Phone / Email” already displays the same information. Also the name “Customer” is misleading since technically it can be a Customer or Lead. (QBD & QBO)
- Improved - updated the “Go To” link to respect the changes that have been made to the Edit Opportunity screen. The Edit Opportunity screen will rename the tab link in the next update. (QBD & QBO)
- Improved - made the “Campaign” column a hidden column. This can be displayed temporarily by clicking the gear in the bottom right corner of the grid. (QBD & QBO)
Danny Do Couto is the Chief Operating Officer at Method Integration. He has been a part of the Alocet Incorporated family since 2003 where he helped in the maturity of Alocet’s existing brands, QXpress Scheduling Software and LM Software. In 2006, he switched his focus to building the team, organizational structure, and business network for Alocet’s new Method Integration division. Danny brings with him a strong background in management and technology, having completed his education at Seneca College in Computer Engineering and Network Security. His passion is helping accountants, consultants and product developers with implementing Method into their businesses, and is quickly rising on the “who’s who” in the small business accounting software community. He frequently travels throughout the United States and Canada spreading the word about Method and is a regular contributor to the Method Integration blog. Danny lives in his hometown of Toronto, Ontario – Canada, and can be reached at 1-888-925-6238 ext. 708, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.