The following indicates which accounting application(s) the release note(s) apply to.
- QBD = QuickBooks Desktop
- QBO = QuickBooks Online
Over the coming weeks we’ll be making similar changes to the other list screens. Thanks for the feedback!Danny
- New - linked field added to the opportunity table which grabs the company name for the lead/customer. (QBD & QBO)
- Improved - the column “Assigned To / Name / Stage” has been changed to “Assigned To / Opp. Name / Stage”. (QBD & QBO)
- Improved - the column “Contact Name / Phone / Email” has been changed to “Contact / Name / Company”. This change was based on some user and internal feedback that it would be more useful to display the fields below instead of the contact information entered that is related to the opportunity. (QBD & QBO)
- Contact - is the contact associated with the opportunity.
- Name - is the name of the lead/customer linked to the contact.
- Company - that one is pretty self explanatory.
Danny Do Couto is the Chief Operating Officer at Method Integration. He has been a part of the Alocet Incorporated family since 2003 where he helped in the maturity of Alocet’s existing brands, QXpress Scheduling Software and LM Software. In 2006, he switched his focus to building the team, organizational structure, and business network for Alocet’s new Method Integration division. Danny brings with him a strong background in management and technology, having completed his education at Seneca College in Computer Engineering and Network Security. His passion is helping accountants, consultants and product developers with implementing Method into their businesses, and is quickly rising on the “who’s who” in the small business accounting software community. He frequently travels throughout the United States and Canada spreading the word about Method and is a regular contributor to the Method Integration blog. Danny lives in his hometown of Toronto, Ontario – Canada, and can be reached at 1-888-925-6238 ext. 708, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.