Method Community

Error Inserting Items into Sales Orders

Last post 12-19-2013 10:42 AM by Anonymous. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-19-2013 9:26 AM

• BartH
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-02-2012
    • Posts 10

Error Inserting Items into Sales Orders

We keep receiving an error when trying to insert a handful of items into a sales order through method.  We currently have to go into QB and add these specific items before we can continue in method.  I have looked at the names of the items and everything else I could think of to determine why we are receiving this error.

• 12-19-2013 10:42 AM In reply to

Re: Error Inserting Items into Sales Orders

Hi Bart,

Based on your description this error sounds account specific and we in Support would likely need to see your account in order to determine the issue you are having.  Could please send me an email, either through these forums or the email address in my signature, include your contact information, Company Account name, and if not all items are affected, please list a couple items with this issue.  I would also need you to make sure Method Support is turned on for your account, this can be done by going to the Customize-Users screen, locate the MethodSupport user and make sure there is a checkmark in the active column for this user.

As soon as we get this email from you, we will be able to troubleshoot this issue and get in contact with you with our findings.

-Ben

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)