Method Community

Looking for some help

Last post 02-14-2014 8:17 PM by LaCrews. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-12-2014 9:57 PM

Looking for some help

Aloha Everyone,

I am looking to use the Call Web Service action to execute a PayPal API that will allow me to send information to PayPal so they can create and send an invoice. 

Is there anyone that would like to chat about this on the phone and possibly help us implement this functionality.  We are not up to speed on API's so we are looking for a resource that can assist.

Stuart

Stuart Katz
    Noggin Builders
    Let your children come explore the wonders!
  • 02-13-2014 8:36 AM In reply to

Re: Looking for some help

Aloha Stuart,

We are able to offer assitance in using the MethodAPI in the MethodAPI forums here (which is monitored by our development team), but we do not offer phone support for the API.  If it is imperative you get this functionality working in Method, I would suggest you reach out to one of our Certificated Method Solution Providers (MSP's) who have experience using the MethodAPI.  I have provided you a link here to a page on our Method website that will give you a list of Method Solution Providers (MSP's).  When you do a search, make sure to check off the option for "I'm looking for someone who has experience with the MethodAPI".

If you are able to work with our API on your own, but have some implementation questions, they should be able to help you in this MethodAPI section of the forums.  However, if you find you need some more advanced help on implementation, we have a great group of MethodAPI MSP's that I am confident would be able to assist in a solution for you.

-Ben

• 02-14-2014 8:17 PM In reply to

Re: Looking for some help

Hi Stuart

Feel free to reach out to us. Email us at support@cloudconsultancyllc.com. We can discuss what you're trying to accomplish.

Mark Crews
    Cloud Consultancy
    Principal and Developer

• 2012 MethodCRM Partner of the Year

• 2012 MethodCRM Community Excellence Award

• 2011 MethodCRM Community Excellence Award

Visit our website to find out about our training, support, and customization services.
    blog: cloudconsultancyllc.com/blog/
    ph: 434.326.1601
    e: support@cloudconsultancyllc.com

What is Method?
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)