Method Community

adding to field list

Last post 04-30-2014 4:48 PM by Anonymous. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-28-2014 9:01 PM

• guy
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-22-2014
    • Posts 12

adding to field list

I have been watching several webinars and reading on how to add table and fields. I still don't under stand how to add the customers equipment list to the field list in report designer. Or linking fields to table. Do you link from the customer equipment field to the activity field or vise versa.and the process.

• 04-30-2014 11:27 AM In reply to

Re: adding to field list

Hi Guy,

I am going to have to look into this a bit, I haven't had much experience dealing the wtih the Customer Equipment area in Method.  Also, I have a feeling that this has to do with your other forum post, here, that we had been going back and forth with.  I must apologize, after seeing this last post from you, I went back to your original post and released you were waiting for a response there.

You mention in this other post that you had a diagram of what you were trying to do, this would be helpful, it doesn't look like it worked when you tried to add it.  If you still have this diagram, would you mind emailing it directly to me, this way I can post it for you back on the forums, just in case any other Method Users are following it.  My email is b.citren@method.me .

-Ben

• 04-30-2014 4:48 PM In reply to

Re: adding to field list

Hi Guy,

If you don't mind, I would like to continue on with this from your original post, you had some more specific info here which I will try to use in my answer.

With that said, just go to this link and any updates will be there.

-Ben

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)