Method Community

Method CRM Mobile screen

Last post 08-24-2010 4:24 PM by Anonymous. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-20-2010 5:41 AM

Method CRM Mobile screen

When on the mobile screen, i click on create new invoice and nothing happens. Also if i click to try and create a new customer, nothing happens. How do i get this to work properly?

I would also like to add time tracking into the Mobile screen. I have created a tab link to try and do this. But when you click the tab, again nothing happens. Please help.

• 08-20-2010 4:45 PM In reply to

Re: Method CRM Mobile screen

Hey Stephen,

I tried the mobile site out today on an iTouch and it worked fine, what kind of mobile device are you using? I was able to create a new customer and work order.

As for the time tracking screen, you need to actually create a mobile version of the existing screen. You are not able to take any Method screen and open it up in mobile. You will need to create a mobile friendly screen, check out the link below for tips on creating mobile screens.

http://www.methodintegration.com/resources/webinars/CommunityWebinar29IntroductiontoMethodMobile.wmv

Hope this helps.

• 08-23-2010 9:55 AM In reply to

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the reply. I have a HTC Touch Pro 2 on Windows 6.1. I too however tried it on a friends iphone today and it did work ok. Although on this computer, when logged on as a mobile user i still have the same problem.

I have managed to make the mobile time tracking screen, and this also worked ok on the iphone. However when on this computer, if i click on the values in the drop down menus (eg. Customer name) it comes up with 'undefined', rather than what i have clicked on?

I look forward to hearing your response, Many thanks

Stephen

• 08-24-2010 8:33 AM In reply to

Hey Stephen,

I used my HTC Magic running Android and tried this out, I was able to use the screens as designed. I tried also on the computer logged in on the mobile site, I was also able to use the screens as designed.

On the computer I tested it with IE 8.0 and it worked fine. I did find a problem with FireFox, I will look into this more.

Thanks for letting us know.

• 08-24-2010 4:24 PM In reply to

Hey Stephen,

I just wanted to update you on my findings. It looks like FireFox is not supported for our mobile site. If you want to test out your mobile screens on a pc, its recommended that you use IE 8.0.

We may support FireFox in the future, we will have a blog posting about it when it's ready.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)