Method Community

Scrolling Problems when Customizing a Screen

Last post 01-24-2011 8:16 AM by Method_Michael. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-21-2011 11:13 AM

• Geekoid
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-02-2010
    • Phoenix, AZ
    • Posts 420

Scrolling Problems when Customizing a Screen

I had this issue using Firefox, so I switched to IE, but I'm still having the same issue. When I am customizing a sceen, I can't scroll to the bottom where the buttons, "Publish" and "Save & Close", can be displayed so that I can click on any of them. It will show briefly and then disappear behind the bottom of the browser window. I found out that I can right click on this toolbox and select the action I want, just wasn't sure if I should be able to click on the buttons or not.

Thanks,

Brett
    Go Get Geek!

• 01-21-2011 2:59 PM In reply to

Re: Scrolling Problems when Customizing a Screen

Hi Geekoid,

You may encounter this issue if you have the DPI setting on your windows machine set to another setting, i.e. 125% in windows 7, or another similar setting. Is this the case for you as well? As I use this windows setting of increased fonts, I've encountered this issue as well.

Regards,
    Denis

• 01-21-2011 3:14 PM In reply to

• Geekoid
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-02-2010
    • Phoenix, AZ
    • Posts 420

Nope, I just use the normal settings for Windows 7; however, I went back to Firefox and it seems to have fixed itself.

Brett
    Go Get Geek!

• 01-24-2011 8:16 AM In reply to

Answer

Geekiod,

This can also happen when you delete fields from the screen you are working on. When you delete a field it adds it back to the Add Fields list which causes the list to grow and pushes down the buttons at the bottom of the Toolbox. In future you can just right-click in the toolbox and select Reload Page and it should correct the issue,

-Michael

Michael Melo
    Product Manager
    Method Integration Inc.
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/MichaelMelo
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)