Method Community

Activities or Tasks template

Last post 03-04-2013 2:28 PM by Method_Samreen. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-04-2013 9:59 AM

Activities or Tasks template

We are new users to Method CRM. We are A/V contractors and have a list of about 30 activities (or Tasks) that apply to every project. Is there a way to create a template, for lack of a better term, that would include all of these items that when accomplished, could be shown as completed?

• 03-04-2013 2:28 PM In reply to

Re: Activities or Tasks template

Answer
    Hi Malcolm,
    I would recommend that you download our Method Field Services app which will greatly aide you in this. In order to download the app in Method you can go to Customize > My Account > Add Apps from the Method Application Library > Method Field Services.

In Field Services you can create a Recurring Job with all 30 Activities added in as Job Items. So for every specific occurrence you can just complete the Job which will have all items listed under it, additionally once you have this setup once you can copy the series for all subsequent projects.
    I would also recommend checking out our Help Center articles on Field Services provided below : 

Method Field Service

Additionally the following webinar video can also a great resource point

The video is under Method Field Services > Recurring Work Orders and Activities:

Webinar Video

Need more help? Ask us about Method consulting services

Sam Tariq
    Customization Solutions Expert
    Method Integration Inc.
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238
    Local and overseas: 416.847.0400
    Fax: 416.640.6027
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)