Method Community

Customer Center?

Last post 03-04-2013 5:04 PM by jdibona. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-01-2013 7:40 AM

Customer Center?

I am still in my trial period and, when watching the "Introduction to Customization" webinar presented by Amanda, I notice she has various screens such as "Customer Center", "Vendor Center" and "Employee Center".

I know how to take the first section of a screen and place it to the left and show the rest of the sections as tabs. However, in each case, it looks like these screens are a combination of two other screens: the Customer List/Vendor List/Employee List screen on the left and a tabbed version of the Edit Customer/Edit Vendor/Edit Employee screen on the right.

Are the Customer Center/Vendor Center/Employee Center screens stock screens available to me? If not, can you tell me the easiest way to re-create this layout? I'm primarily interested in re-creating her Customer Center screen.

Thanks in advance for your advice and help.

• 03-01-2013 9:55 AM In reply to

Re: Customer Center?

Answer
    Hi jdibona,

The screens have changed in our current version from the video you are referencing, for your first question 

Are the Customer Center/Vendor Center/Employee Center screens stock screens available to me?

Yes while the Customer screen is a stock screen again please be aware the screen has undergone changes for our recent version which you can view for your trial account.

If not, can you tell me the easiest way to re-create this layout? I'm primarily interested in re-creating her Customer Center screen.

Can you let me know if there is a specific link under the Customers screen you wish to recreate or is it all the links under the screen?
    Need more help? Ask us about Method consulting services

Sam Tariq
    Customization Solutions Expert
    Method Integration Inc.
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238
    Local and overseas: 416.847.0400
    Fax: 416.640.6027
  • 03-04-2013 5:04 PM In reply to

Re: Customer Center?

Thanks Sam - I think I figured out how to create it.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)