Method Community

Brand new user needing help with customizing invoices and calendar view

Last post 02-07-2011 10:15 AM by Method_Valbon. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-04-2011 8:37 PM

• AGC
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 02-05-2011
    • Posts 1

Brand new user needing help with customizing invoices and calendar view

Hello,

I purchased this software through QXpress and have had a difficult time getting basic questions answered without having to pay $125 per hour.  I'm hoping someone on here could help me.

Question 1:  I would like to add the customer phone number and item description to my work orders.  I am only able to add the company phone number to work orders and unable to locate a method of adding just the customer number.  When I add item description in the customize template section it only grabs the first line items description and populates it into each line item as the description.  How do I associate each respected description with each line item?

Question 2 (or I guess this would be 3):  It's very important for me to have the ability to view the city and zipcode on the calendar instead of the name and other details.  I don't want to have to scroll over each work order in order to figure out where the most ideal appointment would be.  How can I customize that?

Thank you for your help!!

• 02-07-2011 10:15 AM In reply to

Re: Brand new user needing help with customizing invoices and calendar view

Answer

Hi there,

If you have purchased through QXpress it probably means you are using QXpress Online. You’ll need to post questions relating to QXpress solutions on the QXpress company forums.

http://www.qxpress.com/cs/forums/default.aspx

Don’t worry you can probably just copy and paste this post on their site. This is really the best way for you to get assistance as a QXpress user.

Need more help? Ask us about Method consulting services.

Valbon Shabani
    Director of Education
    Method Integration Inc.
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238 ext. 715
    Local and overseas: 416.847.0400 ext. 715
    Fax: 416.640.6027
    E-mail: valbon@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)