Method Community

Vendor / Paying Bills

Last post 08-03-2011 8:44 AM by Method_Michael. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-15-2010 10:45 AM

Vendor / Paying Bills

Tricia emailed in with the following question:

HI 

I cannot seem to figure out a way to pay bills. 

I am putting in Bills, associating them wihth existig P.O.s but am unable to go into the Bill Payment Screen, select several bills, or even just one, mark it paid by credit card and post it.

Please advise what I am missing!!!

Thanks,

Tricia

• 11-18-2010 3:40 PM In reply to

Hi Tricia,

Thank you for contacting Method. When creating a bill, be sure to select the Vendor and the appropriate A/P account you want to use, as well as the Payment Date if necessary in the Bills screen. Once you have done this, make sure your Method Engine has synced.  Kindly let me know if this helps, or if you get stuck at a different point. If so, please include a screenshot.

Thank you,
    Denis

• 08-03-2011 12:50 AM In reply to

Hi Denis, 

I am facing a problem during the Sync of Bills with the QuickBooks. After creation of the Bills from Methods, during the sync with the QuickBooks the QuickBooks is shutting down abruptly. 

Scenario : I have created one bill from method. Then I tried to create another Bill from Method, then when I look at the QB it is not responding. After that  I need to close the QB and then reopen the QB.

It is happening again and again if I create more than one Bill continuously from Method.

Can you please let me know where the problem could be.

Thank you

Rajni Kumar

• 08-03-2011 8:44 AM In reply to

Hi Rajni,

Can you send me a screenshot of what the bill looks like that you are creating? Is there any special characters in the bill? Does this only happen with bills? What happens when you create a new customer or invoice in Method?

-Michael

Michael Melo
    Product Manager
    Method Integration Inc.
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/MichaelMelo
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)