Method Community

Need to track Opportunities movement thru Pipeline

Last post 01-19-2011 3:09 PM by Anonymous. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-19-2011 11:36 AM

• kristin
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 01-19-2011
    • Huntsville, AL
    • Posts 1

Need to track Opportunities movement thru Pipeline

I am trying to figure out a way to create a report (possibly a chart or graph) to basically track our Sales Opportunites movement through the Pipeline. I want to be able to generate a report for each of our Sales Reps that shows how long it took their opportunities to move from 10% to 100%. Can anyone offer a solution for this? I've tried a few things in the report designer but nothing is coming out like I'd like. I need to create a nice, easy to understand visual for my boss.

• 01-19-2011 3:09 PM In reply to

Re: Need to track Opportunities movement thru Pipeline

Answer

Hi Kristin,

With out knowing the specific requirements for your report, I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to track - the amount of time it takes your opportunities or leads to convert into customers? What does the % stand for? I recommend looking at looking at my colleague's blog post on creating charts. For reference you can also take a look at some of the existing SalesDashboard_xxxxxxx reports to see how those are created. If you're still having trouble, we offer paid consulting support to help you customize your report regarding which you can contact Michael Melo

Regards,
    Denis

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)