I'm in the midst of creating a mobile "application" for our field service techs. We've created a number of screen and I would like to create a "Launch Pad" for them when they first log in. My vision is something like:
1. First screen to open is a series of Icons for each of the tasks that the tech may do:
a. Clock In
b. Select a Work Order
c. Add Materials
2. With each icon, an existing Mobile screen is launched with a new "Home" or "Launch Pad" button to bring them back to the Launch Pad
Here are my issues:
1. No images/icon on mobile screen. When format the screen for mobile, my icons do not appear.
2. Section Header always appears - I'd like to make it so that the section header is not visable, but no matter how I set it, the header appears (work fine when formated for non-mobile use).
3. Can not open a different screen. It doesn't matter if I choose open screen or open tab, neither option will trigger on the mobile screen.
These are the first issues that I've run up against. Hopefully some one can give me some insight into some ideas of how to work around this.