This question came in via phone...
How can I print the Activity grid?
- Click Customize > Screens and find the screen CRM_ActivitiesList.
- Rollover this screen and click the Copy button.
- On Step 1, keep This Account selected and click Next.
- On Step 2, keep the screen name as is and click Next.
- On Step 3, select the option for Add a Tab Link and put this under the Activities tab.
- Click Finished.
- When that finishes, rollover the screen name again and click the Edit button.
- Once the screen designer loads click the Add Objects tab and drag the Button object out to your screen.
- Click Edit on the newly added button.
- On Step 1, give your button the Caption: Export Grid to Excel.
- On Step 2, select the action under Grid called Export Grid to Excel and click Add Action.
- On the action properties you should see the Grid / Table already selected on the Activity Grid (if not select it from the drop down).
- Click Save & Close.
- Click Finish.
- Click Publish then Save & Close.
Now review your new screen under the Activities tab and try exporting your grid.