A Dedicated Consultant is someone from our team who virtually sits with your team for a
fixed number of hours per month until you no longer need them. You can use them for training, assisting with your customization, doing the customization for you, or
helping with any other value-added service.
And yes, it's even done at a discounted rate! Perfect for when you see the need for customization that can be done in smaller pieces over a few months, where requirements are likely to change as you go.
- Single point of contact - we assign you a Method Consultant for
a fixed number of hours per month. It's like hiring a guru part-time.
- Just add water - our Method Consultants come ready-mixed with
training and direct access to other Method team members. This eliminates the
time and cost of getting someone from within your company up to speed.
- At your disposal - you decide how you want to use your
Dedicated Consultant. Use them to perform customization and training for you
- or just use them to be a guiding hand.
- Start now - you don't have to
scope out the entire project ahead of time, you can break it into logical chunks and
start using those chunks as soon as they are ready.
Your commitment to us
- Hours option – having a Dedicated Consultant requires a minimum of 3 hours per month. For example, you could do 5 hours at $112.50 per hour, or 10 hours at $110 per hour. See the Pricing section below for the breakdown.
- Term duration - we need a 3 month commitment. After which it will be on a month to month basis. If you need to reduce/increase the number of hours or cancel the commitment after the term, please give us 30 days' notice.
- Give us enough work - it is your responsibility to make sure there is enough consulting and customization work, evenly spaced throughout the month. We need you to get us the specifications of what you want done early in the month, or the month before. i.e. don't leave everything to the last couple few days of the month, as there may not be enough room on the schedule to get your work done.
- Carry over – there's no carry-over of hours from month to month. It's use 'em or lose 'em – since we're blocking out someone's salaried days for your work.
Our commitment to you
- Hours - we commit to doing everything in our power to meet the agreed upon hours over the course of the month. The work can be split up by our team accordingly,
at our discretion. You'll always have a point man, but that point man may sometimes need help from his team to get it done.
- Overage - we will stop working once you hit your allotted discounted hours for the month. However, if you need more, and we have room in our schedule, the extra time is billed at the non-discounted rate.
- Holding prices steady - we'll do our best to hold prices steady. But if we need to raise prices, we'll give you 60 days notice.
- Tracking what is billable - everything gets tracked in a consulting "bucket", whether it be scoping out customization plans, talking to you on the phone,
sending an email, doing customization work, training, testing, etc. If there's someone working on something, it counts. The exception is when we're sidetracked for a platform bug, which doesn't count towards your hours.
|3 to 9
|10 to 14
|15 to 19
|20 to 24
|25 to 29
To get started contact us today. Email us at to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us 1.888.9.ALOCET (dial 2 and 2 again).