Solution No. 109
This action will Toggle, Always Enable, or Always Disable a field / object on screen.
So where would we use it?
Let's say you you want to toggle/always disable/ always enable specific fields or objects, or if you do not want certain users to enter data into a specific field. You can use this action on a screen to disable this field for selected users.
To set the properties for this action, follow these steps:
1. Select Enable/Disable Field/Object from the Action dropdown list.
2. Select Field/Object from the dropdown list.
3. Select Options from the dropdown list.
The choices are:
- Toggle – toggles between enable and disable whenever the action is triggered on screen.
- Always Enable – always enables the field / object on screen.
- Always Disable – always disables the field / object on screen.
4. Enter internal notes (Optional).
5. Click Save & Close to save changes and close the action properties window; otherwise, click Cancel to close the window without saving.