Set Color for Field/Object
Solution No. 122
Set the background colour of a field or object.
So Where Would We Use It?
You have users fill out a screen full of questions, but some boxes were missed. You can use this action to change the background color to highlight these boxes so the user can complete the form.
To set the properties for this action, follow these steps:
1. Select the Object/Field you want to change the color of.
2. Select the Value condition to determine the color from the dropdown list. Note this should be in hex color codes.
- Type In – sets the condition to a value that the user types in manually.
- Action Result – sets the condition to a user-defined action result.
- Value From Screen – sets the condition to a value pulled from a specific field or object from the screen.
- Value From Session – sets the condition to a value that results from the current session information.
- Value from Row – sets the condition to a value from a specified row.
- Value from Calendar – sets the condition to a value that is pulled from a value in a Calendar.
3. If you selected Type In for Step 3, enter the predefined value and proceed to Step 5; otherwise, specify a Value from the dropdown list.
4. Enter Internal note (Optional).
5. Click Save & Close to save changes and close the action properties window; otherwise, click Cancel to close the window without saving.