Solution No. 124
Used to show/hide properties of Field/Object with options to always hide, always show or toggle between those two choices.
So Where Would We Use It?
You may want a User to only view an invoice with no modification capabilities, in which case you can customize the invoice screen for that user so all the buttons except Refresh are hidden, preventing them from clicking Save.
To set the properties for this action, follow these steps:
1. Select Show/Hide Field/Object Section from the Action dropdown list.
2. Select the Field/Object from dropdown list.
3. Select the Options from the dropdown list.
- Toggle – Switch between hide and show.
- Always Hide - This button will always hide the Field/Object.
- Always Show - This option will always show the Field/Object.
4. Enter Internal note (Optional).
5. Click Save & Close to save changes and close the action properties window; otherwise, click Cancel to close the window without saving.