Method Community

Xora Employee Number

Last post 10-15-2009 10:59 AM by talatid. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-15-2009 8:32 AM

Xora Employee Number

The following question was emailed from a Method/Xora user:

“Valbon,

I'm now getting a different error message:

"Unable to add job for employee number:5xxxxxxxx5 no match found in Xora. Unable to add job for employee number:
    5xxxxxxxx7 no match found in Xora. "

I'm assuming the employee number in Xora is just their cell number? I can't find any other number that is associated with employees.”

Hi,

This message indicates there was an improper match for the employee or subcontractor with their employee number found in Xora.

To do so, Select the Employees tab, select an existing employee and click Additional Info. Alternatively, this can be done with a subcontractor by clicking Vendors / Subcontractors and click Additional Info. The employee or subcontractor will need to be enabled as a Xora User, and a matching Xora Employee Number will need to be entered. This should be the same Employee Number as found in Xora, under Setup > Users > View/Edit Users. where you will see a column called ‘Employee Number.’ Enter this in Method for the user exactly as shown.

This information can also be found in the Method Xora Connector User Guide.

Hope that helps,
    Val

Need more help? Ask us about Method consulting services.

Valbon Shabani
    Director of Education
    Method Integration Inc.
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238 ext. 715
    Local and overseas: 416.847.0400 ext. 715
    Fax: 416.640.6027
    E-mail: valbon@method.me
  • 10-15-2009 10:59 AM In reply to

Re: Xora Employee Number

Thanks Val.

Just to help flesh this out, Employees are not automatically assigned a number in Xora. You have to actually go into their profile in the above menu and give them a number.

Also, the report by default doesn't show you the "Employee Number". You have to select "Report Columns" and ask it to show "Employee Number".

Tal Atid
    Tulip Hardwood Floors
    tal@tulipfloors.com
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)