Method Community

Email Template - issues with jpg picture not working

Last post 12-23-2011 3:10 PM by Anonymous. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-23-2011 1:02 PM

Email Template - issues with jpg picture not working

I have started to create some email template and I have been using the "insert image" icon to create the email template.

The image being inserted is a jpeg file and I have tried a few different files -  I have been using file sizes 11.20 kb with a demension size of 136x157.

The template saves the picture, and the picture comes up in the "activities" section when I use an email template from the drop down template list.

However, when I send the email, only a small "box" shows up at the end user and the name of the file (the name I assigned it when creating the email template). The actual picture does NOT show up.

I have tried sending to several email address and never get the picture to show up.

So, what am I doing wrong?

• 12-23-2011 3:10 PM In reply to

Re: Email Template - issues with jpg picture not working

Answer

In order to send the image within the email it must first be uploaded to a web server and hosted.  If you try and use the picture icon from within the editor, the image will not be saved or viewable but the recipient of the email.  I’d suggest first uploading this image to a web server and then use the web address location vs. uploading it to Method directly.  Down the road, we may offer this capability but we don’t right now.  

HTH Geeked

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)