Method Community

Deleting, adding and modify transactions a two way street?

Last post 03-06-2012 1:30 AM by John M. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-02-2012 7:47 PM

Deleting, adding and modify transactions a two way street?

Greeting,

I found out that i have 39 pages of conflcts becsue i deleted transactions in quickbooks.  I thought if your did any adding, deleting or modifactions in quickbooks that it would effect method and if deleted a invoice in method that it would delete the invoice in quickbooks. I tried looking for the proper way of doing this but could not find anything.  So is deleting a invoice or estimate only be done in method? 

John M

• 03-05-2012 11:11 AM In reply to

Re: Deleting, adding and modify transactions a two way street?

Answer

Hi John M,

You can definitely delete invoices and an estimate in Method and Quickbooks and it will definitely make the proper changes in the other respective application.

For that specific invoice conflict, you can figure out why the conflict has occured by reading the message that appears below the Filter, Date Time, Type, Table, Record ID, User, Details, Delete from Method, Retry Sync to QB, Refetch from QB, Clear/Ignore column headings.

The first line of that message will give you a clear indication of why the conflict has occured. In addition to that, please click Here for the release notes for the improvements that we have made for the Resolve Conflicts feature of Method.

I hope that this helps.

Ronen

• 03-06-2012 1:30 AM In reply to

Re: Deleting, adding and modify transactions a two way street?

Answer

Ronen,

Thanks for the data and i got it to work.  The discriptions of whats wong really helps.  

Thanks!

John M

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)