Good morning Method Community,
For those of you who are just tuning in to the CRM movie series, please note that this is a 6-movie series highlighting the benefits and features of Method CRM. The first two movies showcased the Method CRM Sales Center and Call Center, so you may wish to view these before proceeding on with today’s movie.
Movie #3 – List Builder
The List Builder is a Method CRM feature that enables you to build mass mail and email lists with ease. You can utilize this feature for marketing, collections and creating batch follow-up activities for your sales team.
More specifically, the list builder is a way for you to:
• Mass email customers or leads for a marketing campaign.
• Create a batch of follow-up activities for your sales team, which may or may not be related to a campaign.
• Mass email customers for overdue balances.
• Send customers a customized e-newsletter.
• Mass email customers that have recently received an estimate.
• And finally, a way to customize this screen to perform any other purpose that requires batch processing.
The List Builder makes it easy to touch base with your customers and saves you time through batch processing.
View CRM Movie #3 on the List Builder
After viewing the movie, if you have any unanswered questions about the List Builder, please post your questions in the Method Forum so that they can be addressed.
In the coming weeks I’ll be posting the next movie, so keep an eye out for CRM movie #4 on the Customer Portal.
Have a nice day,